From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with interacting among two SCA services.
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:55:20 GMT
Hi all,

I have an unexpected issues with my two services and I tried to resolve this
many times, but couldn't figure out a way. I use FacebookFriendFinder  and
FaceRecognitionService services. There, in FacebookFriendFinder impl, I use
 basic methods in FaceRecognitionService. In one occasion I call a method
 FaceRecognitionService.recognize() from  FacebookFriendFinder service it
doesn't return the expected return values(checked the results with a
pilot program).

In other words here is the sequence of service method calls i did.

1. FacebookFriendFinder.findMyFriends() ----> calls method in line 2
2. FaceRecognitionService.recognize() -----> impl of FaceRecognitionService
calls the face4j method as in line 3
3. face4j.DefaultClient.recognize() method.

I am not getting return values ofrom line 1 method.  But when I see, inside
the impl of FaceRecognitionService service, the corresponding method(method
in line 3) returns the expected values. But those values doesn't goes up in
the method hierarchy.

I have updated the JIRA with a patch [1] with the latest patch where I got
an unexpected issue with the services I created.

So can anybody try this by adding adam's facebook credentials and face api
keys to the patch [1].
(after applying the patch and filling credentials params in service impl
classes, go to gallery image and click on facebook button. It should give an
 alert with some value (no of recognized faces)).

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12487900/issuesWithServices.patch

--
Subash Chaturanga