From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem regarding GenericFaceRecognitionTestCase.
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:52:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have added a JUnit test case to invoke the Generic Face Recognition
services . The test
case org.apache.photark.face.facebook.test.GenericFaceRecognitionTestCase, is
under @Ignore. Because there is some issue which I couldn't figured out. So
it will be great if that can be checked and try to figure out what the issue
is.
The problem can be an issue with the way I approach to invoke a typical SCA
component from a Java class.

FYI: This test case is under the revision 1145680 in phot-ark trunk.

Regards
--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa