From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social Features in PhotArk UI
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 12:30:32 GMT
On 3 July 2011 10:40, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan
> <umashanthip@gmail.com> wrote:
> > During an offline discussion with Luciano, we discussed about the UI
> > technology. Had two choices: dojo and jQuery; finally we decided to use
> > dojo, since it is being used in PhotArk UI already. In case if we need
> more
> > features we can get them from jQuery or some other library.
>
> What are the community thoughts about jQuery versus Dojo ? Should we
> consider anything other then dojo for the UI on the REST branch ?

In the past we had some issues with file uploading on Dojo, due to Flash
updates.
But in the other hand using Dojo will enable some code migration from trunk.

Both seems to be good for me, and I don't think we need to look for other
frameworks.
But we should select either one of these and stick to that.

Regards
Suho