From Thushan Ganegedara <thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Error] SVN repository missing
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:36:08 GMT
I downloaded it from the official site, without using SVN. Thank you for
the help
By the way, I ran photark on Tomcat.
It infinitely refreshes the page from the moment I visited
http://localhost:8080/photark/
I cant go to any link there. Is it a bug?

--
Regards,

Thushan Ganegedara,
University of Moratuwa.