From Pubudu Dissanayake <pubud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 06:25:25 GMT
Hi Luciano

Its being a great pleasure to be a part of the Open Source project . As a
3rd year undergraduate student i have gain lot of experiences in java
related technologies. I will take that as an advantage for development on
Apache Photark Project and contribute my self as a GSoC 2012 student to
take this project to the next level.

I'm very interested on how you're all going to change the project path (+1
) and very interested on development using PhoneGap ,any updates ?
Last i checked mobile trunk was empty , any progress on REST branch ?

I'm very enthusiastic and happy continue contribute to the project in
advance.

--
Best Regards,
Pubudu Dissanayake,