From Prabhath Suminda <pathiranap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accepted Projects for GSoC 2012
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:04:29 GMT
Hi,
Thank you for your concern and accepting my proposal. Also I like to
congratulate Bhargav Golla for selecting for GSoC 2012. I am very glad to
contribute to the Photark project as my GSoC project and I am
very excited to involve with the community.
My project proposal is available in the following link (
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55149410/Proposal.pdf).
This is the link to my LinkedIn profile (
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhath-suminda/26/43a/624).
I have involved with some other Apache projects and I have some experience
about how apache communities works. But I have a small problem. I have an
exam in next week. So I won't be able to involve with the community in next
week. After that I will be able to spend my full time for the project and
then there will be many community involvements. I informed my mentor about
this and he is ok with that. So please excuse me for my one week delay to
start community bonding.

Regards,
Prabhath