From Bhargav Golla <bhargav.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accepted Projects for GSoC 2012
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:14:59 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am Bhargav Golla, a student pursuing my bachelors degree in Computer
Science Engineering from BITS-Pilani, india. I am very happy about getting
into GSoC. I congratulate Mr. Suminda for making it to GSoC.
Let me start of by giving a brief explanation about my project. One can
find information about my proposal
here<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/bhargavgolla/12001>.To
keep it simple, my project is mainly to develop a Hybrid mobile app and
this app will stream all photos a user uploads to
various Photo-sharing sites. I will start of the work with Facebook, Picasa
and Flickr as these are the most used and have good API documentation.
Even though I have experience with Android development, I strongly feel
that I should gain working experience with PhoneGap. I would be reading up
on resources provided on the Phonegap website for the same.
I will start of reading documentation of Facebook, Flickr and Picasa APIs
too.
Apart from this, it would be great to get to know from my fellow developers
about the best things I can do to gain a lot from this limited time of
Community Bonding period.

Regards

--
Bhargav Golla