From Hasala Surasinghe <hasal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing a Photark metadata model to manage photos - GSoC 2012
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:05:31 GMT
Hi Suho,

Thanks for the clarification Suho. I'm a 3rd year undergraduate at
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I
have a good knowledge in  both Java and Android and confident that I can
manage PhoneGap as well. I am interested in this project and willing to do
it as my GSoC 2012 project. I will submit my project proposal soon,

Thanks & Regards,
Hasala