From Prabhath Suminda <pathiranap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any problem with the XML files in res folder in trunk?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 16:08:19 GMT
Yes, there is problems like that. I submitted a patch correcting those
issues.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5335?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

I guess it is not applied yet. Once it is applied those issues will not
occur. So I hope a com miter will apply the patch soon.

Regards,
Prabhath