From Bhargav Golla <bhargav.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC: Hybrid HTML5 Mobile App progress so far
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:33:48 GMT
Hello,

As for my progress so far, I have implemented the Facebook connect plugin.
I am able to get the user logged in. At present I am yet to sort out how to
display the photos. PFA the "www" folder of my application.

Right now, I have written functions for logging in the user and function
for Getting list of friends. This list of friends function was written to
test the Facebook connect.

Further description about the work done so far is provided in this doc
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iilj8_xapqJZlRWYKatBqbIpwRBjXSuhGXWshLYcsNg/edit>
.

Any resources or heads-up with known issues a developer faces with Facebook
API is highly appreciated.

Regards

--
Bhargav Golla