From Bhargav Golla <bhargav.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with data-position=fixed
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:20:40 GMT
In earlier e-mails, Avdhesh suggested we use Android 2.3.3 emulator. So I
am using it.
And from what I read
here<http://jquerymobile.com/demos/1.1.0/docs/toolbars/bars-fixed.html>,
Android 2.2+ should support fixed toolbars.

@Prabhath: Could you try the web album part and check if the header and
footer are fixed in that page on your emulator?

--
Bhargav Golla
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science