From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile Project Structure
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 04:03:33 GMT
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> Today, the mobile trunk seems to have the application to it's root
> folder. That assumes we only support one device (in this case
> Android). I want to produce an iOS version of the client, and would
> try to refactor some of the code over the weekend to something more
> flexible. I was thinking on something more like :
>
> /photoark         <-- this is where the application and resources, etc
> would live
> /client-android <-- this is the android client generated by phonegap
> /client-ios         <-- this is the ios client generated by phonegap
>
> I haven't tried the Android Phonegap, but in iOS/Xcode project,
> draging/linking the html5 application www (in this case photoark)
> folder is enough to get the application happy. How does this work on
> the Android side ?

So, I'll try to work on this over the weekend, and just to make sure
we don't loose any trunk contents, I'll move that to
client-android-native, which we can then port anything to the phonegap
application folder and delete when we are done with it.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende