From Prabhath Suminda <pathiranap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Current Progress
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 02:10:34 GMT
Hi,
Yes, But we have to do some beta testings before on few different devices.
There can be small bugs. Then we can release it as a android app.

After I added mapping functionality it requires a working data connection
to work properly. (To download Google maps javascript files etc. If the
files are not downloaded it some times get stuck. I am looking in to a way
to stop it. But still I did not succeed.)  What is your idea about this. It
is ok?

Thank you,
Prabhath