From Bhargav Golla <bhargav.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyone worked with oAuth2 with installed apps?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:33:41 GMT
Hello,
I am working on picasa integration for the photark app. For the same, i
should authenticate a user through google oauth2 authentication. I am
required to use a redirect-uri ( urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob ) which gives me
a code which a user should copy and enter into application. But the code
that gets returned is big unlike flickr's 9 digit minitoken. Hence, i am
looking for help with this: "How do i communicate that code which is in a
text box in a childbrowser back to my phonegap app?". It would be really
helpful if there's anyone who can help me out with a direction in this
context.

Regards
Bhargav Golla