From Nóirín Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] [PAST DUE] Final reviews: mentors
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:01:29 GMT
Photark team,

We have not yet heard from Suho about Prabhath Suminda's project. If
any of you can send me (privately!) the answers to the questions
below, as well as a summary of your involvement with the project, I
would be most grateful!

Suho, please submit the evaluation AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and get in
touch with me directly when you've done so.

Thank you,

Noirin