From Bhargav Golla <bhargav.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Doubt about Licensing
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:13:40 GMT
Hello everyone,

I was working on improving the UI of the web albums feature. Currently, all
these photos are appended to a div. But I intend to get these photos on a
tile (like Windows Phone Tile). On one side of tile, the photo is displayed
and on the other side, comments on that photo(if any) are displayed with
caption of photo as title of the title.
For the same, I found this jQuery plugin
here<http://drewgreenwell.com/projects/metrojs>.
In the js file of the project attached with this mail, it says it isn't
licensed under any of the standard Open Source licenses. I am not very sure
about these licensing. Could someone let me know if I can use this for
PhotArk Mobile, which is available under Apache License?

Regards

--
Bhargav Golla
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science