Hi, Matthieu

My PEs are not I/O bound, but they do send out lots of events. My design requires one PN to deal with tens of thousands events per second.
These screen-shots are taken when not-too-many events are sent to the PEs. The PEC.workQueue soon reaches its max size, while CPU usage remains low. Thread 3 to Thread 8 denote the dequeuers; the linux kernel udp buffer is set to 80M.

I just can't figure out where the problem is; is the RAM not fast enough?
Thanks.

1) CPU Usage
NewCPU.png
2) Threads