incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Frank Zheng <bearzheng2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S4 Communication Layer using ZooKeeper
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 06:19:25 GMT
Hi Kishore,

This describes very clearly. Thank you a lot!

Now I have another question.
When one active node dies, the standby node tries to grab the lock.
What if no standby nodes are allowed? Under this assumption, is it possible
to restart the node automatically which dies previously?

Thanks.
Frank

--
Sincerely,