incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Frank Zheng <bearzheng2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S4 Load Balancing Mechanism
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 01:36:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
So the dynamic load balancing is not implemented yet, right?
In case of static load balancing, if there are two working PE node without
any standby nodes,
when one fails, does the workload for the remaining working PE increase?

Besides, can zeno prototype do dynamic load balancing?

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
Zheng Yu