incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From 杨定裕 <yangdin...@gmail.com>
Subject GC overhead limit exceeded
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:16:26 GMT
Hi, all
When My adapter send large data to APP, adapter app occurs a error like
this:
Maybe the memory is limited and  the following processing is slow?

How can configure file in a real cluster.
I found that it is complex in a 20 nodes to create the topology.

And How can i remove a application in a cluster?

I saw s4-0.3 has a configure file "clusters.xml", but s-0.5 has not.

-----error-------------
Oct 18, 2012 1:50:04 PM
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketPipelineSink
WARNING: Failed to accept a connection.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
        at java.util.HashMap.newKeyIterator(HashMap.java:840)
        at java.util.HashMap$KeySet.iterator(HashMap.java:874)
        at java.util.HashSet.iterator(HashSet.java:153)
        at
sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.processDeregisterQueue(SelectorImpl.java:127)
        at sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(EPollSelectorImpl.java:69)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:69)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:80)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(NioServerSocketPipelineSink.java:240)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Exception in thread "Thread-7" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead
limit exceeded
        at java.lang.reflect.Array.get(Native Method)
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.ArraySerializer.writeArray(ArraySerializer.java:110)
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.ArraySerializer.writeObjectData(ArraySerializer.java:88)
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Serializer.writeObject(Serializer.java:43)
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.FieldSerializer.writeObjectData(FieldSerializer.java:182)
        at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.writeClassAndObject(Kryo.java:489)
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.ObjectBuffer.writeClassAndObject(ObjectBuffer.java:230)
        at
org.apache.s4.comm.serialize.KryoSerDeser.serialize(KryoSerDeser.java:90)
        at org.apache.s4.comm.tcp.TCPEmitter.send(TCPEmitter.java:178)
        at org.apache.s4.core.RemoteSender.send(RemoteSender.java:44)
        at org.apache.s4.core.RemoteSenders.send(RemoteSenders.java:81)
        at org.apache.s4.core.RemoteStream.put(RemoteStream.java:74)
        at OLAAdapter.Adapter$Dequeuer.run(Adapter.java:64)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)