incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From 杨定裕 <yangdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S4 actor model
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:55:39 GMT
Thank you very much,

Matthieu, your answer is very helpful. The complex logic and semantic
aspect might be the big issues for MapReduce.  Actor model is flexible for
logic and semantic.

In my opinion, the processing of mapreduce is still very fast ,since it
handles a block, while stream may need to compute a event every time or
cache in memory for a while.
Maybe the speed is not the main problem.

Thank you for the link, Kaiser.

Dingyu Yang