incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Shailendra Mishra <shailend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adapter and PE in one Cluster
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:59:55 GMT
Matthieu - One more related question, earlier I was able to deploy a
number of apps in a single cluster instance but now after deploying
the first app. when I try to deploy the second one I get the message
blah! app already deployed. Is this by design or has the syntax of
deploy changed in version .50. - Shailendra