incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Shailendra Mishra <shailend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use S4 to implement Join operator
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:43:46 GMT
I am assuming you are planning on doing windowed joins - all you need
to do is keep save the window state and on each insert to the state
data strucuture check if the window has expired. If the window does
expire then compute the join and output it. Now this logic works only
for tumbling windows for sliding windows you have to work harder,
however the logic is kinda similar. - Shailendra