On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Dingyu Yang <yangdingyu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, all,
Now I can merge multiple stream into a single stream through setDownStream() with same stream.
But I want to split a stream into multiple stream to different PEs. It means this stream can send data to multiple PE.
How can do this split?

The "createStream" methods in App class, when you define the PE graph, can register several prototypes passed as parameters. When an event is received on that stream, it is processed by the matching keyed instance of each of the registered prototypes.

http://people.apache.org/~mmorel/apache-s4-0.5.0-incubating-doc/javadoc/org/apache/s4/core/App.html#createStream(java.lang.String, org.apache.s4.base.KeyFinder, java.lang.Class, org.apache.s4.core.ProcessingElement...)

Hope this helps,

Matthieu