incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From medikare mds <medikare...@gmail.com>
Subject Kryo serialization
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 05:53:32 GMT
Hi,
I'm getting an error when I send an event from one PE to the next. I can't
seem to understand what the problem is. If anyone has encountered an error
like this earlier, please help me out.

Exception in thread "stream1" java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at
java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:796)
    at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.getRegisteredClass(Kryo.java:291)
    at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.ArraySerializer.writeObjectData(ArraySerializer.java:86)
    at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Serializer.writeObject(Serializer.java:43)
    at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.FieldSerializer.writeObjectData(FieldSerializer.java:182)
    at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.writeClassAndObject(Kryo.java:489)
    at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.CollectionSerializer.writeObjectData(CollectionSerializer.java:86)
    at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serialize.FieldSerializer.writeObjectData(FieldSerializer.java:175)