incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About Data send to Nodes
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:43:49 GMT

On Jul 17, 2013, at 09:01 , Sky Zhao <sky.zhao@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi Matthieu,
>
> Can you give concrete example to do this,
>
> I tried A,B use same key, C,D also does, but result still A,C in NODE1, B,D in NODE2,

I don't see how this can happen with same key values and correct key finder. Please make sure
you have the same key values and that the keyfinder is indeed extracting the key value.

> I think the zk has average assignment follow the sequence orders, how to change this,
thanks first.

The issue is not related to zookeeper. The problem might be your keyfinder.

Regards,

Matthieu

that guarantees those 2 keys are hashed to 2 different nodes.