incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Martin Schneider <another.martin.schnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with S4 script in MacOS X 10.7.5
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:57:30 GMT
Hi,

the error message is the standard help text from the corresponding tool
that is called:

macpro:apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src martinschneider$ ./s4 newApp myApp
-parentDir=/tmp
please specify a task name and proper arguments. Available tasks are:
[deploy, node, zkServer, newCluster, adapter, newApp, s4r, status]
macpro:apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src martinschneider$

Thanks for the help in advance!

Best, Martin