incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Martin Schneider <another.martin.schnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with S4 script in MacOS X 10.7.5
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:09:34 GMT
I downloaded the released version 0.6 from here:
http://incubator.apache.org/s4/download/

I added the debugging parameter to the s4 script and got the following
output:

macpro:apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src martinschneider$ ./s4 -x newApp myApp
-parentDir=/tmp
+++ dirname ./s4
++ cd -P .
++ pwd
+ S4_DIR='/Volumes/Ohne Titel/magda/Apache
S4/apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src'
+ S4_SCRIPT_PATH='/Volumes/Ohne Titel/magda/Apache
S4/apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src/s4'
+ subprojects/s4-tools/build/install/s4-tools/bin/s4-tools
-s4ScriptPath=/Volumes/Ohne Titel/magda/Apache
S4/apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src/s4 -x newApp myApp -parentDir=/tmp
please specify a task name and proper arguments. Available tasks are:
[deploy, node, zkServer, newCluster, adapter, newApp, s4r, status]
macpro:apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src martinschneider$

Thanks very much!!