incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Magdalena Soyka <mso...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Subject deploying apps on a remote cluster
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 14:43:51 GMT
Hello,

I have two questions regarding the deployment of apps on a remote cluster:

I'm trying to deploy the HelloApp on an remote cluster but starting a
node with with the option -zk=host starts a process locally. How can I
tell S4 to start the node remotely?

Then I switched to starting eveything remotely. Unfortunatly the remote
cluster does not allow downloads (except wget) so I'm buiding the app
locally and putting it up. But even prebuilding the app locally doesn't
help because when I try to start the adapter it does the same.
How can i avoid the gradle download?

Thanks
Magdalena