incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "PG-Lopez Pumarejo, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Lope...@city.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Memory limit
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 10:06:50 GMT
Hi, thanks for such a quick response. I found the properties file but I don’t find a parameter
to limit the memory. Do I have to append an additional parameter to the configuration file?
If so, what is the parameter or where is the list of possible parameters that I can add to
the properties file.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Ricardo