incubator-socialsite-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject OpenSocial/SocialSite/Wookie meetup at ApacheCon
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:46:44 GMT
The proposed meetup for widget and open social related technologies at
ApacheCon US is going ahead.

It will be organised as a barcamp style event, that is the programme
will be set on the night. We'll be focussing on short presentations
(up to 15 mins) and lightning talks (5 mins)

Head on over to
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/SocialAndWidgetsMeetup to sign up and
suggest topics.

Help spread the word to all interest parties.

If your company might be interested in sponsoring beer/snacks/food
please get in touch, I'm talking to the ApacheCon sponsor coordinator
to work out a package that makes sense for MeetUp sponsors.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk