incubator-socialsite-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helping out
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:49:09 GMT
Hi Wes,

We have a mailing list, committer accounts are setup and we have a
status page, but I've been holding off doing other work because the
project is still waiting for source code from Sun to be legally
"granted" to Apache. We don't have a JIRA project setup yet, so we're
not really prepared to start taking patches.

- Dave