incubator-socialsite-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Helping out
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:18:18 GMT
Hello,

I am a PMC member of the Struts project, but a few months ago, I had
some interest in the socialsite project. At the time, it was hosted
over at java.net. I noticed that socialsite is now in the incubator
and I have some experience moving through the Apache incubation
process. I'd like to volunteer to help out. I'm not sure if you guys
want to add me to the project, directly, but I can start picking off
the easy tasks (checking for trademarks, etc.). If you guys have JIRA
setup, I can just start posting patches in there so that changes to
the incubation page can be tracked. Anyhow, is there any particular
tasks that are holding things up?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher