From "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-dre...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: SVN Commit Mail
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:59:06 GMT
I am now receiving commit mail. I re-subscribed and that did it.
Senaka was correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Baird (Volt) [mailto:a-drewba@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:53 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Claudio Caldato
Subject: RE: SVN Commit Mail

Here is the latest commit (not the mail the file)
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/stonehenge/contrib/stocktrader/dotnet/StockTrader/StockTraderWebAppSolution/

It shows on the web. I just resubscribed to the list.

(Caveat: I may need to revert this. It looks like svnAnkh does not like the complex VisualStudio
solutions structure we are using.)

Thanks!
Drew