From "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-dre...@microsoft.com>
Subject Stonehenge dotnet Commit Status - 85% committed
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:17:35 GMT
·        I have committed the basic solutions. (web solution, OPS, BSL, SetupActions)

·        I still have to commit: (first two are Pri0)

1.      root\setup\util (some scripts)

2.      root\setup\dataload (xml data files for db config)

3.      root\dataloaders  (Low priority and not a ship stopper)

4.      SharedLibraries should not be committed and  are created on first build. This requires
and edit to Readme. (Bug 1)

·        Issues

o   One seems to be with making directories from svnAnkh (sometime I can sometimes I can't)

o   Second and bigger is that I am having serious trouble committing files without a solution
directly.

§  This is plainly described in the svnAnkh doc that you do not need a sln to commit a file
and it shows an example. However the actual plugin does not behave as expected.

§  http://help.collab.net/index.jsp?topic=/com.collabnet.anksvn.doc/tasks/ankh_getting_started.html

§  I will follow-up and commit the files the hard way via ssh if I do not make progress soon.
(hard part is to mount a local drive - I have already added a loopback adapter to ivaStkTrdrTest1
as part of this path.

·        I need to hit the road and pickup my wife home . I will let this settle and think
about it and hit it again from home

·        I will probably have to work with our colleagues and collaborators from Apache as
they initially try to build the .Net Stock Trader over the next week. I had planned to be
off but I think it is critical that I follow up now that we have committed.

Drew