From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Reporting on month of April - due Wed May 13
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 01:09:50 GMT
This link includes a step-by-step guide to gain access to cwiki.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STONEHENGE/Apache+Stonehenge+First+Steps

From: Abu Obeida Bakhach [Abu.Obeida@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:02 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Reporting on month of April - due Wed May 13

I agree. Once we finish voting on M1, release it (hopefully in a day or two?) then we should
start the M2 discussion.

Let's get your wiki permission first. Please email Daniel with your confluence ID. See the
attached or below for his instructions earlier on.

http://www.mail-archive.com/stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00059.html

thanks,