From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2)
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 00:41:04 GMT
I updated the WIKI with the proper WsHttp Settings.

Thanks,

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Abu Obeida Bakhach [mailto:Abu.Obeida@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 8:34 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2)

That case actually works now, the doc had a wrong value (see below)
However there are two cases that are not working for me: PHP_BS-> DOTNET_OPSSEC and DOTNET_BS
-> PHP_OPSSEC. Could it be a config issue?

Below are the test cases, their results, and the error log for the last error
Thanks
-----
This is my test matrix:

• PHP_BS -> PHP_OPS
        Pass

• PHP_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC
        Pass

• PHP_BS -> DOTNET_OPS
        Pass

• PHP UI -> PHP_BS -> DOTNET_OPSSEC
        ○ BTW, I am unable to access http://localhost:8000/TradeOrderProcessor/sec in the
browser
        ○ I killed OPS, sold my holding in S3. Then as expected, nothing happened. When
I revived OPS, it crashed and the account.php/.aspx both showed this odd entry:
                § Creation date 5/8/2009
                § Completion date12/31/1969

        Clearly there is something wrong

• DOTNET_UI_secure -> DOTNET_BS -> DOTNET_OPSSEC
        Pass

• DOTNET_UI -> PHP_BS -> DOTNET_OPSSEC
        ○ Repeated test, same issue: historic completion date, no processing.

• DOTNET_BS -> DOTNET_OPS
        Pass

• DOTNET_BS -> DOTNET_OPSSEC
        ○ The documentation mistakenly says:ASync_DotNet_Http_Msecurity. It should be WsHttp
                 *  this was the problem in my first email, this should be fixed in the doc

• DOTNET_BS -> PHP_OPS
        Pass

• DOTNET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC
        ○ Error!!

Here us the log for the last error
Server Error in '/Trade' Application.

An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner
FaultException for the fault code and detail.
Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated
in the code.

Exception Details: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail,
System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]:
An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner
FaultException for the fault code and detail.

Source Error:

Line 84:                     quantity = 0; //Value of 0 indicates to sell entire holding.
Line 85:                 if (!badQuantity)
Line 86:                     order = businessServicesClient.sell(userid, holdingID, quantity);
Line 87:             }
Line 88:             else
Source File: d:\Projects\stonehenge_M1\stonehenge-stocktrader-m1-incubating\dotnet_stocktrader\trader_client\Trade\Order.aspx.cs
   Line: 86

Stack Trace:

[FaultException`1: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party.
See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.]
   System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage
retMsg) +10256970
   System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32
type) +539
   Trade.BusinessServiceContract.ITradeServices.sellEnhanced(String userID, Int32 holdingID,
Double quantity) +0
   Trade.StockTraderWebApplicationServiceClient.BusinessServiceClient.sellEnhanced(String
userID, Int32 holdingID, Double quantity) +199
   Trade.StockTraderWebApplicationServiceClient.BSLClient.sell(String userID, Int32 holdingID,
Double quantity) +252
   Trade.Web.Order.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\Projects\stonehenge_M1\stonehenge-stocktrader-m1-incubating\dotnet_stocktrader\trader_client\Trade\Order.aspx.cs:86
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs
e) +25
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
+2428

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Pasted from <http://localhost/Trade/Order.aspx?action=sell&holdingid=100000007&quantity=437>