From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Problem with PHP_BS -> .NET OPSSEC, .NET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC (was: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2))
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 13:28:38 GMT
Shankar,

DOTNET_BS -> WSAS_OPSSEC was working for me earlier.  After I voted I changed my config
and started trying to get the IIS mode working. I uninstalled all that last night and got
the PHP/WSAS Stack working again, that's when I received this message.

The Fault is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed for header.

I'll keep working on this issue and report back.  I'll also try WSAS v3.0.

-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar [mailto:uthaiyashankar@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 11:48 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with PHP_BS -> .NET OPSSEC, .NET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC (was: [VOTE]
Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2))

Hi Ben,

DOTNET_BS->WSAS_OPSSEC was working for you earlier isn't it? If you are
using WSAS 3.0.1, there is an issue when restarting. Can you try with WSAS
3.0?

Can you check whether WSF/PHP logs files has any errors? Also, you can
capture the messages using tcpmon and see what the fault is?

Regards,
Shankar

I just got finished testing these cases.