From "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-dre...@microsoft.com>
Subject Remote db connection: Linux SH/PHP - > Windows MSSQL
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 19:27:18 GMT
I am trying to get a Linux/Stonehenge box to talk to a Windows erver2008 MSSQL.

I am now running Fedora10. I have a Apache/Php working and the MSSQL driver installed.
My PhpInfo() works and shows MSSQL installed

I have tried the mssql_connect and odbc_connect APIs so far to test my remote data base connection
before I went further without any luck.

Has anyone used the Linux/PHP-MSSQL?  Did you have to do any ODBC configuration to make yours
work?

Thanks!

Drew