From "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-dre...@microsoft.com>
Subject Stonehenge PHP on LINUX talking to MSSQL (was Building WSF/C (for WSF-PHP) (for Stonehenge PHP) on LINUX)
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 18:06:04 GMT
New title for clarity
Current state: The welcome screen displays but I cannot login
1. I did do the phpinfo script and WSF and MSSQL are installed.
2. The PHP StockTrader is in the correct place
3. The PHP MSSQL Test connect described in the PHP man pages appears to work

Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks!
Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Chintana Wilamuna [mailto:chintanaw@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 10:57 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building WSF/C (for WSF-PHP) (for Stonehenge PHP) on LINUX

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Drew Baird (Volt)
<a-drewba@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I assumed I am missing something. Like an include in php to scripts but there is nothing
in the scripts folder.
> I turned on warnings so this is what I see. (from logon screen)
>
> Warning: WSClient::getProxy(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclient.getproxy]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 529
> Warning: WSClientProxy::__call(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclientproxy.--call]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 533
> Notice: Undefined variable: endPoint in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 539
> Warning: WSClient::getProxy(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclient.getproxy]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 807
> Warning: WSClientProxy::__call(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclientproxy.--call]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 824
> Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 826
> Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php
on line 826

> What did I miss?

I'm not sure what the exact error is. Assuming you have WSF/PHP
installed correctly, you can verify this by creating a PHP file with
the following content,

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

and look for the WSF section in loaded extensions. Easiest way to get
Stonehenge PHP working is copy the php_stocktrader folder to your
document root and change the listen port for Apache to 8080.

HTH,

Bye,

    -Chintana

--