From "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-dre...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 3)
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 05:34:22 GMT
Stand by a few I want to test something

From: Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar [uthaiyashankar@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:31 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 3)

Yes, I am using "Call buildDotNet.cmd" . Exit statement causes the trouble.

I tried "start BuildDotNet.cmd" as well, and my batch file continues
without waiting for the script to finish.

Shall I remove the exit statement? In that case, "call " works..

Regards,
Shankar

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Drew Baird (Volt)
<a-drewba@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Try "Call BuildDotNet.cmd"

forward.  Now that we are building with msbuild it may not. I will remove the echo then I
am done.