From Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <uthaiyashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with PHP_BS -> .NET OPSSEC, .NET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC (was: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2))
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 03:47:55 GMT
Hi Ben,

DOTNET_BS->WSAS_OPSSEC was working for you earlier isn't it? If you are
using WSAS 3.0.1, there is an issue when restarting. Can you try with WSAS
3.0?

Can you check whether WSF/PHP logs files has any errors? Also, you can
capture the messages using tcpmon and see what the fault is?

Regards,
Shankar

I just got finished testing these cases.