From Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <uthaiyashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 3)
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 05:20:52 GMT
Thanks Drew,

I am having another problem as well. I wrote a batch file to create
the binary distribution, which calls above BuildDotNet.cmd file. The
exit statement in last line of BuildDotNet.cmd causes the batch file
(which call's the BuildDotNet.cmd) to exit without proceeding.. Do you
have any idea how we can fix it?

Regards,
Shankar

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Drew Baird (Volt)
<a-drewba@microsoft.com> wrote:
> It is recommended that Visual Studio run in Administrative mode. I just carried that
forward.  Now that we are building with msbuild it may not. I will remove the echo then I
am done.