From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2)
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 06:13:18 GMT
On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 6:04 AM, Abu Obeida Bakhach
<Abu.Obeida@microsoft.com> wrote:

> * PHP UI -> PHP_BS -> DOTNET_OPSSEC
>        ○ BTW, I am unable to access http://localhost:8000/TradeOrderProcessor/sec in
the browser
>        ○ I killed OPS, sold my holding in S3. Then as expected, nothing happened. When
I revived OPS, it crashed and the account.php/.aspx both showed this odd entry:
>                § Creation date 5/8/2009
>                § Completion date12/31/1969
>
>        Clearly there is something wrong

This is due to a null value being passed to the date() function in PHP.

> * DOTNET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC
>        ○ Error!!

I couldn't reproduce this in Windows XP. As Shankar said, sounds like
a config issue. Have to test on Vista/Windows Server 2003 to make it
certain.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--