incubator-stonehenge-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with PHP_BS -> .NET OPSSEC, .NET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC (was: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2))
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 06:16:04 GMT
2009/5/11 Ben Dewey <Ben.Dewey@26ny.com>:

> I just got finished testing these cases.
>
> The PHP_BS -> DOTNET_OPSSEC worked fine for me.
>
> When testing the following I got an FaultException.
>
> DOTNET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC
> DOTNET_BS -> WSAS_OPSSEC

Hmm, these are working for me. I'm assuming you meant JAVA_OPSSEC by
WSAS_OPSSEC.

Bye,

    -Chintana

-- 
http://engwar.com/

Mime
View raw message