From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux MSSQL driver for Apache
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 02:53:44 GMT
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Drew Baird (Volt)
<a-drewba@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have a current task to build a RedHat Lamp Server + MSSQL to run our Stonehenge against.
> There are several options but what is the best source for a driver for Apache2/PHP?

Drew,

If you're going with Fedora (community version of RedHat) you can just do,

# yum install php-mssql

in order to install the MSSQL driver. If you're using RedHat
Enterprise Linux and if the above package is not available, I think
you have to talk to the database via freetds driver - freetds.org

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/