From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject .Net StockTrader - HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 08:33:27 GMT
Hi,

I followed - http://cwiki.apache.org/STONEHENGE/stonehenge-net-stocktrader-installation-guide.html

When it came to installing the .Net 3.5 SP1, I'm getting 2 options in
the setup. Repair and Uninstall. Which means it's installed in the
machine. Looks like ASP.NET 3.5 is inside the .Net 3.5 SP1. They
direct me to the same installation file.

So, I assumed everything is installed correctly and made through with
rest of the items.

Now, when I try to access http://localhost/trade, I'm getting an error
message (a screenshot with the error message is attached.)

I'm running Vista Ultimate (64 bit) SP1. Any tips/pointers to get pass
this is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bye,

    -Chintana