From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building WSF/C (for WSF-PHP) (for Stonehenge PHP) on LINUX
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 19:26:22 GMT
On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Drew Baird (Volt)
<a-drewba@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Step two in the README.INSTALL for the WS02/PHP download say to download and extract
the WSF/C package. Then run build.sh

> However there is no build.sh  in the package. There is a build.bat, build-samples.sh
and a build directory (which does not contain a build.sh either)

> How shall I proceed. I really need to get this system working ASAP

Step 2 is for installing the PHP PECL package. If you complete step
one, then you're done. Step 2 is not needed.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/