From Avantika Agrawal <t-ava...@microsoft.com>
Subject Improving the usability of Stocktrader
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 00:10:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

My name is Avantika Agrawal; I am undergrad student at the University of Pennsylvania, interning
at Microsoft for the summer.

I recently joined the Stonehenge DL, in hopes of improving the usability of the StockTrader
Interop demo. In particular, I am interested in Ben's idea of a dotnet configuration service
that uses the existing database tables. I was also thinking of designing a UI that allows
the user to set up the configuration without going into the database. Let me know what you
guys think.

I look forward to working with all of you on Stonehenge!

Thanks,
Avantika