From Abu Obeida Bakhach <Abu.Obe...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Problem with PHP_BS -> .NET OPSSEC, .NET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC (was: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2))
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 05:55:25 GMT
Ok let's do that. I will file the bug tomorrow.

What's left to declare the release done?
Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar [mailto:uthaiyashankar@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 7:21 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with PHP_BS -> .NET OPSSEC, .NET_BS -> PHP_OPSSEC (was: [VOTE]
Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 2))

Hi Abu,

Since it works for me and Chintana, the problem should be either
configuration issue or actual problem on a vista/server 2008 (Me and
Chintana are using Windows XP). However, it is just one scenario out of
several (about 20???) , I think it is OK to create a Jira and mark it for M2
and proceed to vote for the release. We can fix the problem for M2.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar